Fair Work Center could not do our work without our partners and we are grateful for their collaboration and support.
2017 Fair Work Collaborative Partners
The Fair Work Collaborative is a group of community-based organizations that partner with Fair Work Center to conduct Know Your Rights outreach and education among their constituencies.
- 21 Progress
- Al Noor Islamic Community Center
- API Chaya
- Bayan PNW
- Got Green
- LGBTQ Allyship
- Latino Community Fund
- Partner in Employment
- Restaurant Opportunity Center of Seattle
- Seattle King Count NAACP
- Somali Community Services of Seattle
- Seattle University School of Law
- University of Washington School of Law
- King County Bar Association
Fair Work Legal Clinic Partners
We are deeply grateful to the following organizations. Each of these Founding Donors is making a significant, lasting investment in the success of Fair Work Center.